Hawaiian Airlines Terms & Conditions
A travel service company, Hawaiian Airlines offers a variety of flight options to and from Hawaii. These terms and conditions are created to provide our consumers a sense of clarity and remove any questions they may have about our policies or services. We hope that these terms and conditions will remove any doubts our clients may have. Prior to purchasing our services, we strongly encourage all of our clients to read these terms and conditions carefully.
- General information:Ticket sales are subject to payment realization, and as a result, we cannot be held responsible for anything that is beyond our immediate control, such as weather or traffic conditions.
- Changes and modifications:There might be any number of changes made at any time and without warning.
- Restricted activities: A limited amount of information is provided on this page, mostly for the purposes of reference only.
- Termination and suspension:For whatever reason, we have the right to cancel or suspend a user’s account at any time.
- Third-party links:Websites belonging to third parties are not endorsed by us and should not be used.
- Copyright policy: If you believe your rights have been infringed, please let us know.
- Cancellation and refunds: After 24 hours, flight tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Users must pay in full at the time of purchase for any flight tickets purchased through our website, regardless of the number of tickets they purchase. The airline has the right to cancel the reservation if payment is not received before the planned departure time. Once your payment has been received, we will send you an email with all of your flight details. Ticket cancellations will be refunded in full, less any fees that were paid at the time of purchase. The firm can change any existing flights. It would also be liable in the following situations:
- The occurrence of a tragic event such as a death, illness, or natural disaster
- Changing flight departure times may be necessary due to situations beyond our control, such as weather conditions.
- The traveler incurs losses as a result of events outside the company’s control.
There is a lot of information on our website about the flight, and we reserve the right to make changes to that information at any moment without notifying the client first. We sincerely regret any inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you for your understanding. At any time and without notice, prices and other flight information may change or be updated. The user’s responsibility is to be informed of any updates to this page before accessing this page. You should review this website’s terms and conditions prior to viewing any pages.
Restricted Website Activities
Please be assured that your personal information is kept safe and secure. The use of any useful information for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited, with the exception of personal use. If you accept this agreement, you agree to refrain from the following:
- Use the website as an affiliate link for another website without our consent.
- Unauthorized individuals were making fraudulent bookings on behalf of the organization.
- Initiate the sale of the product to a third-party company.
- Taking part in any of the forbidden activities might have significant repercussions.
Users whose activity is deemed to be unlawful might have their accounts terminated or suspended by us at any time. Although it maintains the right to suspend without warning in some instances owing to security concerns, the firm generally provides the reason for termination or suspension.
Unaccompanied Minor Policy
We recommend contacting the airline to learn more about their unaccompanied minor’s policy before booking your flight. We’ve already considered a few options:
- A number of airlines do not allow unaccompanied children to board their planes. Most airlines charge a fee for unaccompanied kids to fly inside the United States.
- In general, unaccompanied children are not allowed to board foreign flights; however, there are certain exceptions to this regulation, which you should check with the airline before booking your ticket.
- Service fees and payment methods
- Prices for our products and services will be shown on the internet for customers to see. It’s not our fault if the market fluctuates.
- Please verify that you understand our terms and conditions before contacting United Airlines.
Third-Party Links Affiliation
Since we’ve collaborated with numerous third parties, you’ll see a range of advertising on our sites. We are not responsible for their content, and we urge our users to read their terms and conditions before purchasing anything or utilizing their service.
The Information on the Website
Our firm will remove any online content that violates our company’s rules, and those who publish it will be blacklisted. It’s possible that if you misuse the information we provide, it might damage our reputation.